It's all about the Bellinis!

All I need is a tropical beach, flip-flops and a champagne cocktail!

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Breast Implants Save Lives!

I am too busy to blog properly this week but just wanted to ensure you see this - I found it during my 30 second lunch break! It seems that implants should not actually be used as an alternative to car airbags. No, really?!!

Two nights of college down, another two to go, then retail therapy for me. Huzzah!

Looking forward to doing my Christmas shopping in NY. Where MUST I go, G?

1 Comments:

  • At 9:21 PM, Blogger pumpkin29 said…

    Where should you go? Yikes woman that's just too hard. EVERYWHERE is the answer. In a short space of time, of course, that might be the difficult, but that's the beauty of having friends who live there... repeat visits!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home