It's all about the Bellinis!

All I need is a tropical beach, flip-flops and a champagne cocktail!

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Did You Know?

In China they celebrate National Tomb Sweeping Day at the start of April. It's akin to spring cleaning (of the family tombs) but also honours the rebirth of nature. How nice? I wish we had public holidays like that.

Did you also know that Stephen Fry was manic-depressive? Sounds terrible but I'm kinda not surprised by the revelation. Last night's BBC2 prog was very enlightening, frightening, revealing and funny. SF spoke to other famous (and non-famous) sufferers like Robbie (again, not surprised) and Tony Slattery (who looked very very nervous or he was on uppers??). If I could choose one famous person to be my dinner party guest I would choose Stephen Fry. He is just so intelligent and witty and warm and engaging.

Must stop day-dreaming about the perfect dinner party and get back to the serious matter of eating my carrot cake mmm! With icing mmmmmmmmmmmm!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home