It's all about the Bellinis!

All I need is a tropical beach, flip-flops and a champagne cocktail!

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Tequila and Memory Loss

That is the absolute last time I drink tequila! Well, maybe I'm being biased against the vicious potato/corn brew? It could have been the champagne...or the brandy....or the vodka that caused me to puke, fall asleep on Helena's bathroom floor and then FORGET ALL ABOUT IT! Yes, I have just had my first case of alcohol-induced amnesia since I was at university.


I am fully recovered now and what I definitely do remember is having a damn good time with Jo, Helena and Ian. A gorgeous dinner and good chats - politics, holidays, work, karaoke! You name it, we covered it. Fab to see them all and next time we do it I will try not to be such a booze-woos!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:03 PM, Blogger pumpkin29 said…

    You're not a puker! I blooming well am. Somehow lost the ability to drink tequila along the way, too - get that bile in the throat thing and can't swallow it, so now I've switched to vodka for shots. Sweet.

    Anyway, glad Helena's hospitality brought about passing out - I remember the cosmopolitans/white sofa incident as if it were yesterday - possibly the only time in my life I've thrown up the next day... due to consumption of water. That was a sorry, sorry day.

    Way too much information. Sorry.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home