It's all about the Bellinis!

All I need is a tropical beach, flip-flops and a champagne cocktail!

Monday, September 18, 2006

I Didn't Know I Had Muscles There!

Ouch! How can lifting a few flat-packs around and assembling them cause so much agony? The pain in my thighs and shoulders made me virtually immobile yesterday and I hobbled around like an octogenarian. Not much improved today and the high heels I am wearing are doing me NO favours! Anyhoo, the flat is looking much swankier now the Habitat fairy has waved her magic (and painful) wand.

In other news, I have become obsessed with playing 'Dr Kawashima's Brain Training' on my Nintendo DS Lite. It's supposed to ensure a youthful brain and involves daily training to reach the best target brain age of 20. My brain is currently a rather middle-aged 31 but it was a spritely 24 last week. Could it be that working makes me more stupid? Or is it just down to tiredness and general fatigue? L's brain is 22 and there's a serious amount of cash on who reaches 20 years first. The ultra-competitive streak in me is now more of an overriding obsession. Dr K's programme also includes over 200 sudokus. G, you would love it! I'll give you a go at Crimbo.

In the real news you just won't believe this
incredibly unethical story and, on a much lighter and less soul-destroying note, there's just something hilarious about being 'drunk in charge of a horse', especially if that horse is called Hendrik.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home