It's all about the Bellinis!

All I need is a tropical beach, flip-flops and a champagne cocktail!

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Post-Holiday Blues

Okay, so I'm depressed! I hate coming back to work after a long holiday. The huge Inbox to clear out, the once-gorgeous tan now fading, the miserable English weather. Harumph!

Holiday was wickedy wack, so much so that I fainted on the penultimate evening because I had just had TOO MUCH of a good time. A few ice-cubes, a couple of cute, attentive Spanish waiters and my man white-knighting me home sorted me out!

Our hotel room had beautiful sea views (photos to be uploaded soon) and we spent every early evening on the balcony drinking tea, eating Oreos and admiring the beautiful sunset before 'larging it' in the multitude of bars/clubs all night. My highlight would have to be The Don, Carl Cox at Space. Best club on the island, by far, banging tunes and plane-spotting all rolled neatly into one night. My lowlights would have to be the EXTORTIANATE drinks prices in all clubs - how on earth can a 250ml bottle of water be 6 Euros???? - and the occasional embarrassing Chav that we encountered.

However, Ibiza made me feel old and weary and, after three visits, we agree that we should move on to pastures new. Hence our 'spiritual journey' to Goa at the end of October!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home