It's all about the Bellinis!

All I need is a tropical beach, flip-flops and a champagne cocktail!

Thursday, August 24, 2006

A Few Thoughts

Firstly, I'm knackered. Only another 26 hours and 54 minutes until my holidays officially begin. I actually can't remember the last going abroad holiday I had it was soooooo long ago. Well, I lie, I do remember, but the point is it was yonks ago!

Secondly, I feel bad that I haven't written anything on my blog for a whole week. Excuses? I've been busy and tired and somewhat lacking in inspiration. Blah, blah, blah!

Thirdly, this is outrageous and gives football such a bad name. I am disgusted! Grace, have you seen the video of this? He could have killed him!

Fourthly, my manager has just reminded me of all the work I have to finish before my hols, so, I'm off!

2 Comments:

  • At 3:58 PM, Blogger pumpkin29 said…

    Seen it and, indeed, weeped. He should be banned for life - he really could have killed the bloke or snapped his neck and left him paralysed.

    On a brighter note, ENJOY YOUR HOLS - and remember that it's going to be better wewather than here - pouring rain and thunder. JOY!

     
  • At 3:59 PM, Blogger pumpkin29 said…

    I also can spell, by the way, even though I didn't evidence that above.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home