It's all about the Bellinis!

All I need is a tropical beach, flip-flops and a champagne cocktail!

Friday, September 22, 2006

Domestic Goddess!

Well, not exactly, but I am becoming a pretty good baker. I spent last night baking cakes, drinking tea and, finally, catching an episode of Grey's Anatomy - the Thanksgiving one. It was v relaxing. Earlier in the day I beat my PB by 50 with 1850 skips AND I didn't indulge in any cakes. How virtuous am I?!!

I have rediscovered the genius that is the 'New Scientist'. I couldn't put it down until 1am this morning. I wish I had it now; the afternoon is dragging sooooo much. Might look a tad unprofessional though hmmmmmmm.

Damn it, those cakes are looking at me. With their fluffy butter icing and sweet sweet sponge! Must resist....remember that virtuous feeling.....block them out!

Oh stuff it, I'm having one! (Imagine Homer Simpson drool face)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home