It's all about the Bellinis!

All I need is a tropical beach, flip-flops and a champagne cocktail!

Monday, September 25, 2006

It Made Me Ball

It's been an emotional Ryder Cup weekend. We (I mean Europe, of course) won - hurrah! We played some great golf - too many great individual and team performances to mention. We stuffed the Americans. But, most of all, it was the presence of Darren Clarke, just six weeks after his wife died of breast cancer. His pride, passion, composure and play can only be marvelled at. The team would have been good without him but having there made them great!

I cried SO much. I laughed. Then cried some more. It makes you so proud to see such dignity, respect and support - oh no, I'm crying again!

Sob!

Just remembered this rather amusing synopsis of Robert Karlsson - focus on the 'Did you know?' section at the end. Them Swedes sure are funny!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home