It's all about the Bellinis!

All I need is a tropical beach, flip-flops and a champagne cocktail!

Friday, September 29, 2006

Space - The Final Frontier (apparently)!

How cool is Richard Branson??!! His new Virgin Galactic endeavour has opened up space tourism and given ordinary bods (with £100k) the chance to fly into a sub-orbit around the earth. Cheap compared to the £10m such a leisure trip will currently cost you. Cooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

Alternatively, you could use your Airmiles. G - I reckon you'd have enough.

I just love Dickie's entrepreneurial spirit. How I would love to be like him. Come on brain, think of great money-making business idea. Hmmmm......[sound of my brain chugging]

Anyone know a good chiropractor? A couple of vertebrae in my lower spine really hurt when I reach down to the right. Thank goodness watching Grey's Anatomy requires no such movement. Saw it again last night - the quintuplets episode. I really don't like Derek (make your mind up you wooss) or Alex (since when did he have syphilis??). The female doctors are all great! So proud of my good friend H who is a 'real' doctor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home