It's all about the Bellinis!

All I need is a tropical beach, flip-flops and a champagne cocktail!

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Watch Out For The Slippery!

6:45am Alarm
6:55am Got up and made tea - Rooibos kind.
7am Hung up the washing and complained about the cold Autumn mornings to L....

I'm just getting in some practice for the National Trust's 'Blog for Britain' project. You've got until the 31st October to take part.

I'm getting mildly stressed about my exams now. Last two evenings of taught classes this week and then it's just two weekend revision courses, at-home study and lots of prevaricating between me and the proper exams on 22nd and 23rd November. Yikes! It's come around so quickly again. Oh well, only another 6 exams after these.

G - how many exams do you have left?

Still, I've somehow found the time to visit the 'Quirkies' on Ananova and find these two juicies.

Chinglish - I actually guffawed reading this.
Giants or Goblins? - only another 1000 years of evolution!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:49 PM, Blogger pumpkin29 said…

    Too many exams to bear. Three finals in a week in December, probably at least another two in May, then my professional responsibility & ethics exam in November next year, more and more finals... and then, of course, the two-day HORROR that is the New York Bar. If you think the wait for A-level results is bad, you should try this - around six months to find out, at least. Ugh.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home