It's all about the Bellinis!

All I need is a tropical beach, flip-flops and a champagne cocktail!

Friday, October 20, 2006

Naked

Boo – they’ve sawn all the branches off the beautiful trees outside my office window! What will I gaze at wistfully now, rather than working??!!!

Yes, autumn has definitely arrived. The brief Indian summer we experienced earlier in October is now over and my very attractive (and sexy) toe-socks have come out of the wardrobe. Thanks to H for introducing me to them all those years ago at Kings.

I must admit that S.A.D. has been getting me down this week. I get up in the dark and go home in the dark. I should be hibernating like a brown bear. Also, I could have spent the last few months fattening up before sleeping for three months. Emerging all svelte in spring.

I’ll have to content myself with a week in sunny Goa – oh woe is me!

And it’ll be Halloween when I get back. I love Halloween!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:50 PM, Blogger pumpkin29 said…

    Some of the offices I've seen during the interviewing season have THE best distraction/wistful gazing views - overlooking the water down to the Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island, for example... should I choose my future workplace on that basis?

    Have a glorious time in Goa. I need a holiday.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home