It's all about the Bellinis!

All I need is a tropical beach, flip-flops and a champagne cocktail!

Monday, February 05, 2007

Insania

The world has officially gone mad. Too many WEIRD stories to comment on individually but here are the links. Be safe out there!

C Cards for Cats

Emmigrate to Bulgaria?

I'm with the landlord on this one!

And on a sporting note; all hail the return of King Wilko. Can we hold our England Rugby Union heads up again??!!

This weeks obsession - Wii Sports Bowling. So much more fun than real bowling i.e. I rock at Wii bowling and am rubbish at real bowling. Did you know that three strikes in a row is called a 'Turkey'. Haven't made four in a row yet.

How was the Superbowl G? I saw only a few highlights.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:31 PM, Blogger pumpkin29 said…

    Superbowl was grand. Drank Bud (seriously - and it was... bearable if I know it's once a year) and the first half was NUTS - many many mistakes / turnovers / ridiculous things going on. It was fun. And, of course, the right team won.

    AND, more importantly - YOU'RE BACK!!! I want a wii. Ha, that still sounds funny.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home