It's all about the Bellinis!

All I need is a tropical beach, flip-flops and a champagne cocktail!

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Saddo!

It's official. I have no life! I spent all last weekend in college and I will be spending all next weekend in college. Needless to say, I'm knackered and grumpy. L did take me to the 'Green & Red' Mexican restaurant for dinner on Saturday to cheer me up. We ate roasted pork belly and crackling - I was in heaven! G, I think we should go there when you're back. Given your meat embargo has been lifted. They had a rather fine selection of cocktails (not that I partook) and over 300 tequilas.

But, I can only dream at the moment. Back to study.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:53 AM, Blogger pumpkin29 said…

    Ahem, I may be giving up the pork, even though it's my favourite. Our prof made us watch a film about a union strike in a meatprocessing plant. I'm not sure I can hurt the piggies anymore. But if I get over that, you're on! And, if I do, you have to come with us to Dinosaur BBQ - you'd LOVE IT.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home