It's all about the Bellinis!

All I need is a tropical beach, flip-flops and a champagne cocktail!

Friday, February 09, 2007

How to Lose an Evening

I can't begin to tell you how good the Wii is. I've neer been much of a console lover (my little brother beat me on them too frequently in my formative years that I just couldn't be a*sed) but the Wii is class. It is so much fun, easy to use, great graphics.

I got home from college at 9:30pm and we played Need for Speed Carbon for the next three hours! The dustbin and bus stop population were quaking with fear by the end.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:25 PM, Blogger pumpkin29 said…

    I was a NES and SNES girl - Mario, mariokart in particular... plus a game of bubble bobble or two... I was always good at first but then my brother would play obsessively and beat me, and then it'd be less fun... still, genius. I remember the millennium as a hazy time in which four-player N64 mariokart came into its own. Brilliant.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home